When it comes to using TikTok for business purposes, most people think about driving sales or growing their brand awareness. But TikTok can do so much more than that! By creating video content, you can use the platform’s large user base to distribute your marketing message to a captive audience.
In 2018, TikTok reached over 500 million monthly active visitors. With such a large user base, it’s clear that it is an effective marketing tool for businesses of all sizes looking to get their products and services in front of new audiences.
When creating an online platform for a business, a solid TikTok marketing strategy is integral.
Here are some TikTok marketing tips for your business:
- Integrate TikTok into your overall marketing strategy. Don’t just create a separate account and expect it to work wonders for your business. Plan out how you will use the tool as part of your social media marketing campaign, and make sure all your other social media accounts are supporting it. Here are some interesting statistics about TikTok:
– There are now over 1 billion active TikTok users
– 50% of all internet users are registered
– 80% of users are under the age of 35
So, if you’re not yet using TikTok in your business, you’re missing out on a huge opportunity.
- TikTok ads are a great way to gain exposure for your business, especially if you want the product or service you offer to be seen by as many people as possible. TikTok ads can also help spread awareness of your brand, which will make it seem more
Before you start creating videos for your business, it’s important to do some research and figure out what type of content is most likely to resonate with your target audience. For example, book readers are more likely to read content like “Book of Ra” than anything else. TikTok users are notoriously fickle and quick to move on to the next big thing, so you’ll need to produce content that is both interesting and engaging. Take a look at what other brands are doing there and emulate their successes, but also be sure to put your own unique spin on things.
- You can post short videos showcasing your products or services and provide a link to your website in the caption so that potential customers can learn more about what you have to offer.TikTok videos tend to be on the side, which is great because it means that users can start and stop a video whenever they want, without having to worry about what happened in the middle. This is precisely why your videos shouldn’t be longer if you need more than 15 seconds to get your point across, consider making a short clip of a longer video and posting it anyway.
- Always use good quality content when creating TikTok posts for your business. This means using high-quality video and audio, as well as making sure that your posts are interesting and engaging. You may want to consider using creative effects and filters to make your videos more appealing to viewers. Users are highly engaged, spending an average of 52 minutes per day on the app. Don’t go overboard and post every single hour if you don’t want your followers to get annoyed quickly. Even though TikTok doesn’t have an official policy saying how often you can post, make sure that if you’re trying to create a business account, the frequency should at least be weekly (or biweekly).
- When creating posts for clients, try adding hashtags related to the client’s industry or business when possible. This will allow you to reach a broader audience and increase the chance of someone seeing and engaging with their post. When arranging posts ahead of time, be sure to use keyword targeting option, which allows you to plan posts around hot hashtags in certain sectors. When thinking about what mentions to use with your posts, think about which similar words are being used by other successful posts that have been created for businesses or brands like yours. For instance, if you’re promoting towels for business purposes, consider using hashtags related to “gym”, “fitness”, etc., because these tend to work well.
The key to utilizing hashtags effectively is to change their placement in your postings. It’s sometimes preferable not to rely entirely on them to acquire views, because viewers dislike it when they’re being “forced” to watch anything. It’s one of the reasons why using hashtags may backfire. The other reasons are:
-Hashtags can be quite long, which makes them difficult to write in a 15-second post.
-Users often scroll right past posts that have too many hashtags.
-TikTok has its own search engine, so users can find videos without having to use hashtags.
Mentioning other users is also an awesome way for getting your name out there and boosting your video’s searchability factor. Sort of like a shoutout, where you credit someone else for their content by tagging them in the post. This also helps to build relationships with other users on the app.
When it comes to hashtags, you can use up to 30 per post, but it’s best to use fewer. Just like on other social media platforms, using too many hashtags on TikTok can be seen as spammy and can actually have a negative effect on your reach.
- Make sure that you ask customers what kinds of content they would be interested in seeing from your brand on TikTok. This will give you a better understanding of what content your target audience wants to see and will help you create more engaging and relevant content for them. Keep track of how well each post performs and use that data to determine which types of content are most popular with your audience. Here we’ve compiled four of the best TikTok analytics tools available:
TikTok Stats tool helps you track your audience growth. This is the first time any platform has offered such a service to its users. With this new tool, you can now see where your audience is coming from and how they are increasing every day! TikTok Stats will allow you to gain insights on how popular your content is based on location, gender, age, and much more!
The TubeBuddy tool metrics show you how well your videos are performing. You can see the number of likes, comments, and shares. This is a great way to see if you are reaching your target audience and if you need to make any changes to your videos. Overall, the TubeBuddy tool is a great way to help grow your TikTok business. It gives you the insights you need to see how your videos are performing and make it easier for you to optimize them for better results. If you are not using this tool, you should definitely consider using it to help grow your business.
The important tool for your TikTok is VideoToolBox. It’s a social media marketing tool that lets you measure and analyze your video performance. With VideoToolBox, you can see how your videos are performing on TikTok in terms of views, likes, shares, and comments. You can also use VideoToolBox to find out which videos are the most popular. This can help you to identify trends and create content that is more likely to be successful. In addition, VideoToolBox provides data on audience demographics. This information can help you to target your advertising efforts more effectively. More.
For Wistia users, there are eight metrics you can track:
– Video views (how many times people watched your video);
– Unique visitors (how many unique views your video had across Wistia users and viewers outside of Wistia);
– Conversion events (actions that people take on Wistia landing pages or the Wistia app);
– Basically, anything involving a link from Wistia;
– Conversion value (how much revenue you got from those conversion events;
– Hosts (the number of Wistia accounts hosting videos on which this video appears as a highlight reel);
– Embeds (the number of times your video has been embedded on other websites);
– Plays (a Wistia play is counted anytime someone watches at least 10 seconds of your video, even if they rewind)
Using TikTok can be a great way to reach untapped customers or even give more exposure to an already established brand. And because TikTok has videos on just about every topic imaginable, there is no limit to what you can use it for! However, don’t get ahead of yourself – using the platform correctly is key.
With businesses increasingly looking at TikTok as a marketing platform, it’s important to understand how to use it effectively. By following the tips in this article, you can create a successful marketing strategy for your business.
The last words about TikTok integration in business would be: experiment! Try different content, see what works and what doesn’t. Keep your strategy fresh and engaging to reach the most people possible. Use these tips to get started!