YouTube Vance is a popular version of YouTube. It adds many features to the official YouTube app, including built-in block, background play, black themes, and much more. This page contains instructions for installing and downloading links for rooted devices. YouTube Vance for conventional devices can be found here.
Which Vance should I choose: Root or non-root?
According to user experience, there is absolutely no difference between root and non-root structure. Root variation: Vance root variation replaces the official YouTube app. Because of this, you can directly open YouTube links or call them using Google Assistant with the modular app.
Root variation: However, if you have a device that is difficult to break or do not want to focus your daily driver on the first hand, you should choose a non-root alternative. It can also be attached to a root wall. Since the non-root alternative package name is different from the YouTube application, they can be co-located. Note that you need to install an additional compatible application (MicroG) to sign in with your YouTube / Google account. Also, you must manually set up Vanced as the default program for unlocking YouTube links. However, non-root variations are just as easy to live with, so our recommendation is to stick to non-root variations unless you need to replace the YouTube stock app on your phone.
How to Install YouTube Vanced Non-Root variations with Vanced Manager:
The YouTube Vanced team has created a new, simple way to do Vanced work. Users can now install the Vanced Manager app, and it will help with installing MicroG and YouTube Vanced. Advanced Music support, the same version of YouTube Music, is also available in version 1.3.0. The app makes it easy to choose which theme you want and installs future updates.
- Download the latest Vanced Manager from here on your Android device.
- Install the app and open it (make sure “nonroot” is selected at the top of the screen).
- Tap “Install” next to MicroG.
- Follow the instructions to allow installation from unknown applications.
- MicroG will download and tap “Install” when ready.
- Next, tap “Apply” next to Vanced.
- Choose your favorite theme and tap “NEXT.”
- Choose your preferred language and tap “END.”
- Vance will download, and you will tap “Install” when it is ready.
While Vanced Manager has always been a recommended way to install and manage YouTube with a modem, Power users may want to have more control over the installation process. In case you want to install YouTube Vanced without using Vanced Manager, you must follow the steps outlined below:
How to install it without a Vanced Manager:
- Install the latest Vanced MicroG APK if you want to sign in with your YouTube / Google account.
- Please find the relevant YouTube Vanced APK components for the targeted device and download them.
- Install a set of APKs using the Split APKs Installer (SAI). You can download SAI from its GitHub repo, F-Droid, or Google Play Store.
Vanced MicroG Download
Title Latest Version MD5 Checksum
- Vanced MicroG 0.2.12-203316 ec4ffa5285adb54a16a1e67498cafa6a
- Non-root varieties
- Note that you may not find new versions of YouTube Vanced such as Split APKs separately.
- Components of the YouTube Vanced Version APK
- 15.40.37 –
- 15.38.35 –
- Structural language theme
Huawei / Honor User Note
Starting from v0.2.12-203316, Vanced MicroG has a unique “Huawei” button on the login help. Suppose you’re using a Huawei (and Honor) device that doesn’t automatically come with Google Play Services but later download it. In that case, you can still sign in to your YouTube / Google account while using Vanced modded apps utilizing that option.