The Canadian Football League (CFL) is the professional level of the sport of Canadian football. The league consists of nine teams, each located in a different city across Canada. If you’re a fan of the CFL, you may be wondering how you can catch all the action without spending a fortune. Here’s how to watch the CFL Live Stream Free.
1. Register for a free trial of a streaming service that offers live CFL games. Services like Sling TV, fuboTV, and AT&T TV NOW offer free trials that last anywhere from 7 to 30 days. You’ll need to provide your credit card information when signing up, but you can cancel before your trial period ends to avoid being charged.
2. Go to the website of the streaming service you signed up for and log in.
3. Search for “CFL” in the live TV section of the website and find the game you want to watch.
4. Click on the game and press “play.” The game will start streaming live.
5. Enjoy watching the CFL live stream!
The CFL is a great way to enjoy some competitive Canadian football action without spending a lot of money. By signing up for a free trial of a streaming service, you can catch all the games you want without having to pay a dime. So what are you waiting for? Go find a game and start watching!