Google Play is one of the most popular app stores in the world, and for good reason. It has a wide variety of apps, games, and books available for download. And because Google Play is so popular, it’s also a great place to get your app found by potential customers. In this blog post, we will explore some of the top Google Play Store statistics 2022 you must know. ###
Key Google Play Store Statistics 2022
In this post, we will be sharing with you the top Google Play Store Statistics that you must know in 2022. The Google Play Store has been growing exponentially for years now and continues to do so. Here are some of the most important Google Play Store Statistics in 2022:
1. The Google Play Store has over 2.3 billion active users across devices.
2. There are over 1 million new apps added to the Google Play Store every day.
3. Android apps make up 83% of all app downloads on the Google Play Store.
4. In 2018, there were over $27 billion spent on apps and in-app purchases on mobile devices through the Google Play Store alone.
2. Total Number of Apps Released per Week and Month
According to recent reports, the Google Play Store has been releasing an average of over 1,000 new apps per week and month. This statistic is staggering when you consider that there are over 2 million apps in the store at any given time! It’s also worth noting that this number is growing rapidly; as of February 2019, the store had released an astounding 2,551 new apps in just one week!
What does this mean for users? Quite a lot, actually. First and foremost, it means that there are always new and interesting possibilities available for Android users. Secondly, it means that developers have plenty of opportunities to reach a wide audience with their apps. And finally, it shows how committed Google is to provide a high-quality platform for app discovery and installation.
3. Total Number of Apps Downloaded Annually
In the past year, the Google Play Store has seen a total of 2.2 billion downloads. That’s a huge number, and it’s only going to keep growing. In fact, according to Statista, the Google Play Store is projected to reach 3.3 billion downloads by 2021.
What does this mean for app developers? It means that there’s an increasing demand for apps on the Google Play Store. And with more people using apps, there’s also an increasing chance that your app will be noticed and downloaded by potential customers.
So don’t hesitate – to start developing for the Google Play Store today!
4. Total Number of Apps With 4 or Above Ratings
The Google Play Store is the most popular app store in the world and it has a whopping 500,000,000+ app downloads. In this blog post, we will take a look at some of the top statistics that you must know about the Google Play Store.
1. The Google Play Store has more than 500,000,000+ app downloads.
2. The Google Play Store is the second most popular App Store after Apple’s App Store.
3. Android apps have a higher install rate on the Google Playstore than iOS apps.
4. The average rating for an Android app on the Google Play store is 4 stars while iOS apps have a rating of 3 stars on average.
5. Users are Projected to Spend $60 billion on Google Play by 2023
The Google Play Store is by far the most popular app store in the world, boasting over 2.2 million applications and over 1 trillion monthly active users. This popularity has led to Google Play becoming one of the most valuable assets in Alphabet Inc.’s portfolio, with Wall Street projecting that users will spend $60 billion on Google Play by 2023.
To put this figure into perspective, this would make Google Play more valuable than both Amazon.com (AMZN) and Apple Inc.’s App Store combined! In fact, according to eMarketer, in 2019 Google Play will account for 36% of all app spending globally, with Apple trailing behind at 31%.
6. Price Distribution
The Google Play Store is the largest app store in the world, with over 2.5 million apps and games available for download. In this article, we will take a look at some of the top Google Play Store statistics you must know.
1. The Google Play Store has over 2.5 million apps and games available for download.
2. The Google Play Store is available in more than 190 countries worldwide.
3. In 2014, the Google Play Store generated $10 billion in revenue for Google.
4. The Google Play Store is constantly growing, with a new app and game releases every day.
Free and Paid Apps Downloads Statistics
Google Play Store is the largest app store in the world with over 1.4 million apps and games available for download. The store has a variety of app genres to choose from including games, tools, lifestyle, productivity, etc. According to Statista, in January 2019 the Google Play Store was downloaded more than 2 billion times. In this blog post we will take a look at some of the top Google Play Store statistics you must know:
-According to Statista, in January 2019 the Google Play Stores was downloaded more than 2 billion times. This makes it the most downloaded app store in the world and it continues to grow rapidly;
-The Google Play Stores has a wide range of app genres to choose from including games, tools, lifestyle, productivity, etc.;
-In 2018 alone, the App Store revenue grew by 50% and reached $24.5 billion;
-The top-grossing apps on the Google Play Stores are typically those that offer a unique or innovative experience that appeals to users;
-Android is currently the leading smartphone platform with over two-thirds market share;
-The popularity of Android platforms has allowed developers to create an ever-increasing number of apps for different genres and needs.
7. Free Android Apps
There are plenty of free Android apps to choose from, and many are worth your time. In this roundup, we’ll tell you about some of the most popular and well-reviewed apps in the Google Play Store. We’ll also point out a few tools that can help you find even more great free Android apps.
1. Facebook – Facebook is one of the most popular social media platforms on Earth, and its Android app is no exception. This app allows users to connect with friends and family all over the world, share photos and videos, and join groups. The Facebook app has more than 2 billion active users worldwide.
2. Gmail – Gmail is one of the most popular email clients on the planet, and its Android app is no exception. This app offers a clean interface with all of the features you need to manage your email inbox quickly and easily. You can attach files, set up filters, respond automatically to important emails (with delayed reply settings), add notes to messages, track your mail using GTD features, and more. Gmail has more than 1 billion active users globally.
3. WhatsApp – WhatsApp is a messaging app that’s extremely popular in parts of Africa and Asia due to its low data usage requirements (it uses less than 1MB per message). This app allows you to send text messages as well as photos and videos (if you have an account linked to your phone number). WhatsApp has more than 1 billion active users worldwide.
8. Paid Android Apps
Google Play Stores is the largest app store in the world and it stocks a wide range of apps, games and other digital content. Here are some interesting Google Play Stores statistics you must know:
-In 2017, Google Play Stores had over 2.2 million Android apps available for download. This is up from 1.59 million apps in 2016 and 1.13 million apps in 2015.
-The top five countries with the most downloads from Google Play Stores are India (150 million downloads), the United States (100 million downloads), Russia (75 million downloads), China (60 million downloads), and Indonesia (50 million downloads).
-Of all the app categories on Google Play Stores, puzzle games have been the most downloaded category for three years running. Action/adventure games have also been popular recently.
9. Global Usage of Play Store Apps
Google Play Stores is the world’s largest app store with over 2.5 billion downloads as of March 2019. It has a wide variety of apps that can be used for different purposes. Here are some global usage statistics of Play Store apps:
Usage Statistics: Global App Store Downloads
Google Play Stores is the world’s largest app store with over 2.5 billion downloads as of March 2019. The app store has a wide variety of apps that can be used for different purposes such as education, entertainment, communication, business, and more. Here are some global usage statistics of Play Store apps:
1) As of March 2019, Google Play Store has a total global download count of 2,509,691,744. This number reaches to 2,599,481,584 when including APK Mirror and other realms such as China Android Market and Japan Android Market which have been included since November 2017 and February 2018 respectively.
2) Nigeria ranks first in terms of monthly active users (MAU). It had an estimated MAU count of 553 million as of December 2018 according to Sensor Tower’s report “Global App Store Report – December 2018” which was released on January 9th 2019.
3) India is the country with the most downloads in terms of volumes (GB). The Indian market had an estimated download volume in June 2018 of 1,404 crores according to Canalys’ report “Global App Index Q2 2018
10. Most Popular Apps Categories in Google Play
When it comes to apps, there are plenty of categories to choose from on the Google Play Store. But which ones are the most popular? In this article, we’re going to take a look at the five app categories that have generated the most downloads on Google Play Store over the past year.
The table below illustrates the top 5 app categories in terms of downloads on Google Play Store in 2017.
Category Downloads (in millions) Sports 2.76 Entertainment 1.39 Social Networking 0.99 Navigation 0.86
It’s no surprise that entertainment apps dominate the list, with games and music taking up a sizable chunk of total downloads across all categories. However, it’s interesting to note that social networking apps also make an appearance – perhaps because they offer value beyond just entertainment. Regardless, these five categories represent some of the most popular app choices on the Google Play Store overall.
11. Leading Android Apps in the Google Play Store
Google Play Stores is the world’s largest app store, with over 2 million apps and games available for download. The Google Play Stores has a wide range of categories to browse, including entertainment, lifestyle, education, and business. In this article, we will discuss the top leading Android apps in the Google Play Store.
1. WhatsApp Messenger: WhatsApp Messenger is a cross-platform messaging application with over 1 billion active users. It is one of the most popular messaging applications on Android. The app has been featured by Google as one of the best messaging applications and was awarded as “Best Messaging App” at the 2017 GSMA Awards.
2. Facebook: Facebook is one of the most popular social networking platforms in the world with over 2 billion active users. The app has more than 1 million reviews and 4 out of 5 stars on the Google Play Stores rating. Facebook also offers a variety of features such as group chats, notifications for events and posts from friends, powerful search capabilities, push notifications for messages and calls, live streaming for videos, etc.
12. Popularity of Gaming Apps
Top Google Play Stores Statistics You Must Know
Google Play Stores is the most popular app store in the world with over 2.3 billion active users as of March 2019.
The following are some key statistics about Google Play Stores:
-Approximately 1,500 new apps are added to the store each day.
-Android users spend an average of over 50 minutes per day on apps and games.
-There are over 2 million paid apps and games in the store, and 10 million free apps and games.
-The top 10 grossing apps in the store each week generate more revenue than all the movies released in theaters that week combined.
Additional Play Store App Usage Trends
An app’s popularity on the Google Play Stores is important for its developers and users, but it’s also an indicator of what people are interested in. In this blog post, we’ll present some interesting app usage trends that can give you a better understanding of what people are using your app for and how you can improve its performance.
In 2017, there was a rise in the number of paid apps downloaded from Google Play Stores. This was likely due to increased demand for premium apps and services. Paid apps accounted for 47% of all app downloads in 2017, up from 39% in 2016. This suggests that people are increasingly willing to pay for quality applications.
However, paid app downloads only account for a small percentage of total app downloads. Paid apps still make up a minority of all app downloads, but they’re growing faster than free apps. In 2017, free apps accounted for 66% of all app downloads, down from 71% in 2016. This suggests that people are more likely to download free applications if they’re not already paying for them.
Interestingly, the majority of Android users still download free applications from Google Play Stores. Free applications account for 69% of all app downloads on Android devices, which is unchanged from 2016. This suggests that people are more likely to try out new applications before paying for them.
How Appinventiv can Help in Your Android App Development Journey?
How Appinventiv can Help in Your Android App Development Journey
Appinventiv is a powerful mobile app development tool that offers developers an all-encompassing platform for creating and managing their mobile apps. With Appinventiv, you can easily create and manage your app’s user interface, develop and test your app’s code, and track your app’s performance metrics. In addition, Appinventiv makes it easy to connect with top marketplaces such as the Google Play Stores and the Apple App Store.
If you’re new to mobile app development or are looking to streamline your workflow, Appinventiv is a must-have tool. Head over to our website today to learn more about how Appinventiv can help you build better mobile apps!
In this article, we are going to take a look at some of the top Google Play Stores statistics for 2022 and see what changes might be on the horizon. The Google Play Stores is by far the most popular app store in the world, and as such, it is no surprise that there have been a lot of changes and developments over the past year or so. We’ll be taking a look at things like how many new apps were released on the Google Play Stores during 2018, as well as analyzing which countries had the highest number of downloads. If you’re looking to stay ahead of the curve in your industry, then this list is for you.