Apple TV is a premium streaming media service. You might have an Apple TV+ subscription and have enjoyed all of the incredible content it has to offer. If you want to change to another platform or reduce your monthly bills, you will need to cancel Apple TV.
How do you do this? You have three options to cancel your Apple TV subscription. You can cancel your Apple TV subscription online at the Apple TV website. Or, you can use the Apple TV app on iOS to do the same. Learn how to cancel your Apple TV Subscription. Also Read: best tv for video wall
How to cancel your Apple TV Subscription with a Browser
- To begin, open a web browser to visit the Apple TV Next, click on the Log In icon in the upper right corner.
- Next, enter your Apple ID credentialsand Sign In with Your Apple ID.
- The Account iconis located in the upper right corner of this website.
- Click on the Settings buttonin the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to Subscriptionsin the settings screen.
- Click on the Managebutton under your Apple TV subscription details.
- To cancel your subscription click on the cancel button. confirmyou choice in the next window.
Important: If you’re cancelling your Apple TV subscription on any other devices than Apple TV (e.g. Roku, PlayStation 5 or Android TV), the same steps can be followed.
How to cancel Apple TV Subscription for iPhone/iPad
- Open the Apple TV app from your iOS device.
- Tap the Profile iconlocated in the upper right corner of the app.
- Next, click on the Manage Subscribementsoption.
- Tap on Apple TV Plusin the Subscriptions Tab.
- Next, click on the Cancel Subscribe option.
Also Read: best tv for sonos arc
How to cancel Apple TV Plus with Apple TV
- Make sure your device has an working internet connectionbefore you go to the Apple TV home screen.
- Launch the Settings appon Apple TV. Now select Accounts and Users .
- Click on the Username.
- Scroll down until you see the Manage section. Now select Subscribe.
- Then, select your Apple TV subscription.
- Select the Cancel Subscriptionoption. Select Cancel Your Free Trial if you’re using a trial.
- To confirm your selection, click the Confirmbutton on the next screen.
We have covered three ways to cancel your Apple TV subscription. Each one works perfectly, regardless of the device you have at your disposal. Also Read: best tv for nintendo switch
Most Frequently Asked Questions
How do I cancel Apple TV after a trial period?
To cancel your Apple TV+ subscription after the trial period, you can refer to the section above.
Can I unsubscribe to Apple TV?
Yes. You can unsubscribe at any time from Apple TV+.
What is the cost of an Apple TV+ subscription?
Apple TV Plus subscription costs $4.99/month.