When you log in to Skyward, you will be presented with two options:
Section 1: Select the menu bar at the top of the screen and click on “Skyward Home” (see image below). This will take you to your homepage, where all student information is stored. Scroll down until you see a section called “School Directory.” Click on this tab to view all students in your school district.
Teacher or Parent
Teachers and Parents can log in to Skyward using their username and password. You may also use your student’s username and password if you are a parent.
Teachers and parents can access the same information about students (such as grades, attendance, and discipline), but they have separate permissions for viewing data. The following table shows what each type of user has access to in Skyward:
- Teacher – Can view all student records
- Parent – Can view all student records with one exception: teacher materials assigned to students
The student information section contains the following fields:
- Student ID. You can find this number on your child’s Skyward account page. It is a unique identifier for each student in your school district.
- Student Name. The first and last name of your child as it appears on their Skyward account page, which includes middle names and suffixes (such as “Jr.” or “III”). If you need to change your child’s legal name, contact your local school principal or registrar’s office for more information about how to make the change with Skyward.
- Student Grade Level: This field displays the grade level of the student in question (examples include Elementary School, Middle School, and High School). If you are unsure of which grade level applies to your child but know their age range (for example, “Kindergarten” or “9th Grade”), click Find Me! Below this box, we’ll pull up all students from that specific range who attend this school district; then select from one of those listed by clicking View Information and selecting Next.
- Ethnicity/Gender: This section allows parents who identify as multiracial or transgender/gender nonconforming (TGNC)to describe themselves so that administrators know where to direct programs designed specifically for these groups during registration time each fall semester. When classes begin again after summer break ends.”
Skyward FBISD Login
Skyward™ is a web-based application used by FBISD to manage student information, attendance, grades, and more. Parents, students, and district employees use Skyward to access the information needed throughout the school year.
In addition, it provides an easy way for schools to communicate in real-time with parents about their child’s academic progress.
Skyward™ can be accessed from any computer or mobile device through our website at skyward.fbsd.edu or on your mobile device through our app (search “FBISD Skyward” in iTunes or Google Play).
Steps for Parents
Steps for Parents:
- Go to the Skyward FBISD website, https://www.skywardfbisd.com/login/.
- Click on the login button in the lower right corner of your screen and select Parent Login or Student Login as appropriate. Your browser may display a pop-up warning indicating that you are trying to access a site not using HTTPS encryption, which is standard for most websites today. You can click on Continue To This Site (recommended) or Proceed Anyway at your own risk.3. Fill in your email address and password, then click Sign In.4.
- If everything was successful. No errors are displayed, and please visit our “Home” page by clicking on the Home link at the top left of our homepage!
Login to Skyward FBISD for Students
To login to Skyward FBISD for students, follow these steps:
- Click on the link below.
- Click the “Log In” button to log in to your student’s account.
- Enter your student’s username and password information in their respective fields, then click “Log In.”
- If prompted, check off the box next to “I’m not a robot,” or it will log you out immediately due to security concerns about bots accessing private information and changing grades or other data about students (which could be very harmful).
Login to Skyward FBISD for Employees
If you are an employee, you can log in to Skyward FBISD.
- View attendance, grades, and other information
- Print reports
- Access Skyward FBISD from any device (e.g., laptop, phone)
- Go to the Fort Bend ISD website and click “Skyward” at the bottom of the page (see image below). If this is not visible, ensure that your browser’s active window is on https://www.fbisdtx.org/skyward/.
- If it still does not appear, try clicking on another link or refresh your browser window first; this should fix any display issues—if not, contact our Help Desk at 281-230-8500 ext 1190 or submit a support ticket through our Help Desk portal.
- Click on “Login” in blue text below where it reads “LOGIN FOR EMPLOYEES” (see image above). This will launch a new page where you must enter your username and password before continuing further down into Skyward FBISD district once logged in successfully!
Learn how to log in to the Skyward FBISD district.
If you need help signing into Skyward, contact the FBISD office.
You will need to use a district login. If you don’t know your username or password, contact the district office for help.
Login information is your email account (username and password). You can also use the same login credentials for applications such as Gmail and Facebook.
To sign in:
- Select Sign In from the home page of Skyward FBISD District website; or, if already in an application (such as Student Information System), select Login from that application’s menu bar at the top right corner of the screen by clicking on “More” then select “Login.”
- Enter your username and click the Continue button; enter your password, then click the Continue button again until all required fields are filled out correctly before attempting any actions within system access level permissions applicable only when logging into specific areas where restricted access is determined by school staff members who manage those particular functions!
The Skyward FBISD login is a great way to access your student’s grades, attendance, and other information. It allows parents and students to view their grades weekly and set up reminders, so they don’t forget about upcoming tests or projects. If you want more information about how the system works, check out our blog post here!