Are you planning to create exciting and worthwhile content that goes viral on TikTok? If yes, start to utilize the platform’s incredible features to make your content very interesting. There are more features on TikTok. Among them, filters and effects are the most popular features to make your content more appealing to the users. Some people may also buy TikTok likes to sky-high their recognition on the fierce TikTok channel. There is endless content that you can try out on the platform. If you want to reuse your video, you can easily remove and change the new filters on the video. But, you should know how to remove the filters from the TikTok video? Whether it’s yours or someone, you should know exactly about them. Here in this guide, let you learn more about how to remove filters from any TikTok video. Read this article to get a clear view.
What Are Filters On TikTok?
Filters are one of the essential features on TikTok to transform the video’s look. It is necessary to make your video appealing and trigger the user’s interest to watch the video. But, sometimes, you feel that the filter you have included is performing inversely. Then probably, you would like to remove it from the video. There are a few filters on TikTok that are related to trends. For example, the viral Rotoscope filter. Sometimes you like to remove this filter from the video to unveil the secret behind the filter. Some businesses also try using Tikviral to grow their organic engagement.
Can You Remove A Filter And Effects On Others TikTok Videos?
Genuinely, no! You cannot remove a filter and effects on someone’s video on TikTok. It is only possible for you to view the video, and there is no way to make any changes to the original video. Probably, you can cut any part of the video, and you cannot know the specialty of the filter or effects. Remember that removing the filters from your own video is only possible. It’s a fact that you cannot make any changes to others’ content.
Is There Any Application To Remove Filters On Someone’s TikTok Video?
No, there are no applications that help you remove filters from other TikTok videos. If you search for the perfect application, it’s probably a waste of your time. There is no application to remove the filters on the original video clip of others. You can easily download a TikTok video and edit it, but you cannot remove anything already in the video clip.
How Can You Remove Filters From Your Own TikTok Videos?
Probably, you can easily remove the filters on your own TikTok video. Once you have created the video, before posting it, you can add, remove or make changes to the filters and make it more appealing. While recording the videos, you can disable the filters or remove them after you have recorded the videos.
#1 Remove Filters In TikTok Drafts
If you want to remove filters in TikTok drafts, you should follow the below steps:
- Open the TikTok application on your smartphone.
- Click on your profile icon in the bottom right corner.
- Go over Drafts and select the video that you like to remove the filter.
- Then, click on the ‘Back’ arrow in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Now, you can access the editing option. Here, click on ‘Effects.’
- Then, Click on the ‘Undo’ button to remove the filters you have added to the video. Sometimes you may have used multiple effects in a single video, and then you have to click on the undo button many times.
- Click on ‘Next’ to save the changes you made.
- Choose ‘None’ to move on with the video without including filters.
- At last, Click on ‘Save’ to remove the filters in the draft.
#2 Remove Specific Filters After Recording TikTok Video
Once you have recorded the videos, remove the filters that are not appealing to the videos. If you want to do, follow the below steps:
- Open the TikTok application on your phone.
- Start to record the video by clicking the ‘+’ button in the center.
- Click on the ‘Filters’ tab in the left panel.
- Here, you will explore the list of filters. Click on Portrait and then select ‘Normal’ to remove the applied filters on the video.
In this way, you can test with various filters on your TikTok video.
#3 Create TikTok Videos Without Using Any Filters
If you want to keep TikTok videos filter-free and focus on originality, before recording the video, disable the filters. Follow the below steps to do that:
- Open the TikTok application and go over the filters section.
- Click on Portrait and select Normal.
- Next, click on the ‘Effect’ next to the Record icon.
- Then, set it to ‘None.’
- Now, navigate to the ‘Beautify’ option.
- Then, set the values in the Face tab to zero.
- Repeat the process in the Makeup tab.
Now, you are entirely free from filters. Start recording your videos, and after recording, make sure to include the more applicable filters. Sometimes it is even better to present the content without applying filters or effects.
Wrapping It Up
I hope that this guide is helpful for you. However, remember that it is impossible to remove filters from anyone’s TikTok video. So don’t waste your time regarding how to remove filters from other videos. You can only remove filters from your own videos. Hence, remove filters and use other filters to make your video more attractive and appealing.